1. Which was the first animal tamed by human being?
2. The Planning Commission was constituted in…
3. What is the age of earth?
Ans: 4.55 billion years
4. How much time did it took to draft Constitution of India?
Ans: Two years, Eleven months and Eighteen days
5. Imposing President's rule in case of emergency is given in which article of the Constitution?
Ans: Article 356
6. On what basis is the poverty line ascertained?
Ans: The calorie in take by the people of the country
7. 'Synecology' is the study of…
Ans: Ecological interrelationships among communities of organisms.
8. Who is the author of Selling the Dream?
Ans: Guy Kawasaki
9. Why did Mumbai's dabbawalas become world famous?
Ans: The Mumbai's dabbawalas came into limelight because of their efficient management systems. Forbes recognized their efforts and conducted a quality assurance study and finally gave them Six Sigma rating.
10. Which is the world's largest flower?
11. 'Isoprene' is also known as…
Ans: Natural rubber
12. Which is the lightest metal?
Ans: The lightest metal known is Lithium.
13. What is cinnabar?
Ans: Its an ore of mercury.
14. Myopia (short sightedness) is a condition associated with…
15. FERA has been replaced by…